They can speak.

Animals can speak. And thanks to a nifty little app I downloaded, I now speak animal!

“Say what?” says the hind.

“Hey, mister Heron…” “What’s the matter, darling?”

“Have you seen those two bipeds? The one with the camera looks a bit weird”.

“Don’t you worry dear, I’ll keep an eye on him. He looks big, but I did Aikido in high school school. Just hide behind me”.

“See? that scared him off. Gotta go. Laters!”

“Can you change the background with Photoshop, George? I’m normally in Mauritius this time of the year but with all this lockdown nonsense I’m afraid I’ll be stuck in Twickers all summer. I know, ghastly”.

“Hey, sir! Want to see something cool?”

“Hey, I’m talking to you! Stop looking at those stupid ducks and check this out!”

“Look, look! No front legs!”

“Ho ho ho, I’m a biped! It’s funny, innit? I look like you!”

“Lend me your binoculars?”

The man did not turn round. But somebody else was impressed.

This entry was posted in London, UK and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to They can speak.

This is entertaining. 🙂 I think I need that app you downloaded so I can talk to the stray cats at the garden of my apartment.

What an adorable post, Fabrizio. An interesting change from your usual. I listen to the animals all the time in my woods. 🙂

p.s. I am slowly reading your book and really enjoying it. Have been absolutely swamped with work and unable to even write.

Thanks Julie! Yes, bit of a change and it rekindled my short lived affair with photographing animals. Unfortunately we don’t have a lot of wildlife here so no orcas, whales or elephants like I had the opportunity to do previously.

You are certainly having fun with your words (which I enjoyed), but are you also having fun with some photoshopped deer?!

4. Lizbeth says:

Oh my goodness I just love this post. Beautiful photographs and such amusing words to read. Made my night thank you 😊

5. starrywazzoh says:

Great, amusing post!

6. Lignum Draco says:

Hilarious. Sometimes we get so focussed on one thing. So, did you show him your photos afterwards?