It’s (almost) Alive!

…well, almost.
As soon as Jeff’s industrious elves (or, rather, a server in some Amazon Web Services data centre in suburban Leighton Buzzard) check that neither the Kindle nor the paperback are hiding contents unworthy of featuring on Jeff’s Big Shop in the Internet, Turn Left at Lenin’s Statue will be out. And, in case you’re wondering, this is how the cover looks like.
More on this when the thing is actually out!

This entry was posted in Odd ones out and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to It’s (almost) Alive!

1. Anna says:

I’m excited!!

Meh, not interested. I’m definitely not going to read it.

3. I-DAVE says:

Looking forward to it! I expect (well… demand) some of the content to be written in that cacophonous Biellese vernacular, or else wait for a deluge of negative reviews from your most affectionate readers. Planning to release a paperbackversion too? It would fit nicely between Alan Bennett and Terry Pratchett.

I have a feeling reading this book will torture me even further for not having been to this part of Asia.

5. Congrats for this. Top lockdowning.

6. So you went and wrote a book while I was sitting on my couch with a mush for brains. Well done and cover looks super!

Hey it’s fabulous. Not totally done yet but getting there slowly. Sorry!

Well, that’s exciting! As Bama said, it might torture me to read about a place I’m dying to go, but of course I’ll have to check it out!