So, here’s the list of places I’m going to visit in the future, and when. History tells me that about 90% of my plans fall through (and that’s not a good sign, for one who does planning for a living) but this won’t stop me from trying. If you spot a place written in italics that means that the jury is still out on it, i.e. that I haven’t bought the tickets yet (usually because I’m waiting for the money, ha). Will you be any of these places while I’m there? Drop me a line, let’s arrange a catch up!
- August – Kyzyl-Orda, Aralsk and Aktobe, Kazakhstan
- September – Japan
- October 6th – 8th – Minsk, Belarus
- November 25/26th – Sofia, Bulgaria
- November – Singapore
- March/April – Uzbekistan & Turkmenistan (hopefully!)
- September – Kyrgyzstan & Xinjiang (again, hopefully!)